December is the twelfth and last month of the year and one of seven months with the length of thirty-one days. (source)
Real world observationsEdit
- In the Northern Hemisphere it is the winter solstice, the day with the fewest daylight hours.
- In the Southern Hemisphere it is the summer solstice, the day with the most daylight hours.
- December's birth flower is the narcissus.
- December's birthstones are the turquoise, zircon, and tanzanite.
- December's zodiac signs are Sagittarius (until December 21) and Capricorn (December 22 onwards).
Gaia Online observationsEdit
- December 25 - Christmas (Christianity)
- December 31 - New Year's Eve
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.